Is a public park situated in northeast of Paris, in the 19th arrondissement.
It was opened in 1867, late in the regime of Emperor Napoleon III. Occupying 24.7 hectares (61 acres), 5.5 kilometres (3.4 miles) of roads
and 2.2 kilometres (1.4 miles) of paths. It is inspired by the Temple of Vesta in Tivoli, Italy, perched at the top of a cliff fifty metres
above the waters of the artificial lake.
The park took its name from the bleak hill which occupied the site.
The most famous feature of the park is the Temple de la Sibylle, a miniature version of the famous ancient
Roman Temple of Vesta in Tivoli, Italy.
A 63-meter-long suspension bridge, eight meters above the lake, allows access to the belvedere. The bridge
was designed by Gustave Eiffel, the creator of the Eiffel Tower.